International Airgun Club online..

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Roly

Re: Hadleyville High Noon

Post by Roly »

If no exact day can be determined in the movie, maybe we could use the day the movie was first shown? I think we can find this out on the internet.
Can I be Gary Cooper? Or Grzarszy Cooperski as he is known in Poland? ;^)
LesJ

How about having High Noon PC Cup once in a while.

Post by LesJ »

High Noon is perfect just the way it is and to spice up we can have H.N.Cup once in a while.
Grzegorz

Post by Grzegorz »

: If no exact day can be determined in the movie, maybe we could use the day the movie was first shown? I think we can find this out on the internet.
: Can I be Gary Cooper? Or Grzarszy Cooperski as he is known in Poland? ;^)

That sounds good. First - it will be at high noon of the local time where a shooter shoots. The day is other thing - surely October 2004 will be devoted to a special 4th High Noon Anniversary Cup. I will try to find out when the movie was shown first. If this is not too close to October we could fix it as a Hign Noon Cup, too. Just a nice "name" should be found:-)Of course, for such special cups I will try to arrange any special rewards (cups, or any other...).
Grzegorz

Richard H.

Post by Richard H. »

It was released July 1952, don't no the exact day. I also have some small graphics if you'd like them (High Noon movie posters).
: : If no exact day can be determined in the movie, maybe we could use the day the movie was first shown? I think we can find this out on the internet.
: : Can I be Gary Cooper? Or Grzarszy Cooperski as he is known in Poland? ;^)
:
: That sounds good. First - it will be at high noon of the local time where a shooter shoots. The day is other thing - surely October 2004 will be devoted to a special 4th High Noon Anniversary Cup. I will try to find out when the movie was shown first. If this is not too close to October we could fix it as a Hign Noon Cup, too. Just a nice "name" should be found:-)Of course, for such special cups I will try to arrange any special rewards (cups, or any other...).
: Grzegorz