Ages for S1 and S2 categories

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

P. Lambertz

Ages for S1 and S2 categories

Post by P. Lambertz »

I am looking for the ages that qualify under the "senior" categories for (I think) USA Shooting or ISSF. Just as there are J1, etc, ages for juniors, there are some for seniors. Could someone kindly post these here, or a direct link to the info? I've looked around the ISSF site, but can't easily find anything. Thanks, PL Wheaton Rifle Club
Spencer C

ISSF 3.3.6

Post by Spencer C »

3.3.6 Juniors are shooters who will be under the age of 21 on December 31st in the year of the competition. Juniors may participate in all ISSF
Championships or Olympic Games as members of their national team.

PL

Re: I'll assume that SENIOR categories are in there somewher

Post by PL »

Thanks, but S1 and S2 are ages of senior shooters. I'll take a look around the rule # you quoted, must be around there someplace.

: 3.3.6 Juniors are shooters who will be under the age of 21 on December 31st in the year of the competition. Juniors may participate in all ISSF
: Championships or Olympic Games as members of their national team.

Ray Odle

Post by Ray Odle »

USA Shooting entry/score reporting/receipt form list S1 (45-54) and S2 (55 & Over)
Women are listed but male competitors between 21 and 44 are left in limbo.
raymondodle-at-mynra.com.49756.49731
PL

Re: Eureka! That's it!

Post by PL »

THANK YOU, Ray! That's just the info I was looking for. Was beginning to think that I had only imagined it.
Now, do you suggest a "Limbo" category for those poor leftover males from 21 to 44? Hee hee.

: USA Shooting entry/score reporting/receipt form list S1 (45-54) and S2 (55 & Over)
: Women are listed but male competitors between 21 and 44 are left in limbo.

Bob

Post by Bob »

: USA Shooting entry/score reporting/receipt form list S1 (45-54) and S2 (55 & Over)
: Women are listed but male competitors between 21 and 44 are left in limbo.
BTW Those listed ages are for those who turned this calendar year. (e.g. If you turn 45 between 1/1/04 and 12/31/04, you just became S1 this year) There is also a veterans category 65+

Spencer C

For ISSF, Seniors are those who aren't Juniors

Post by Spencer C »

: Thanks, but S1 and S2 are ages of senior shooters. I'll take a look around the rule # you quoted, must be around there someplace.
:
: : 3.3.6 Juniors are shooters who will be under the age of 21 on December 31st in the year of the competition. Juniors may participate in all ISSF
: : Championships or Olympic Games as members of their national team.

Raymond Odle

Limbo it should be!

Post by Raymond Odle »

Limbo would best discribe my category but for a short time I fit the S1's.
: THANK YOU, Ray! That's just the info I was looking for. Was beginning to think that I had only imagined it.
: Now, do you suggest a "Limbo" category for those poor leftover males from 21 to 44? Hee hee.
:
: : USA Shooting entry/score reporting/receipt form list S1 (45-54) and S2 (55 & Over)
: : Women are listed but male competitors between 21 and 44 are left in limbo.

raymondodle-at-mynra.com.49767.49757