Dimension of the Bull in Previous UIT Smallbore Targets

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Ed Knutson

Dimension of the Bull in Previous UIT Smallbore Targets

Post by Ed Knutson »

I am hoping to locate the diameter of the Bull in the Smallbore 50 Meter target used in UIT competition. The dimension I am looking for is the one comparable to the 112.4mm of the current 50 meter target or the 102.78mm of the 50 yard target. Perhaps if someone has an old rule book.....
Thanks in advance for any help.
Ed Knutson
the2lts-at-earthlink.net.49528.0
Rick Hawkins

Re: Dimension of the Bull in Previous UIT Smallbore Targets

Post by Rick Hawkins »

: I am hoping to locate the diameter of the Bull in the Smallbore 50 Meter target used in UIT competition. The dimension I am looking for is the one comparable to the 112.4mm of the current 50 meter target or the 102.78mm of the 50 yard target. Perhaps if someone has an old rule book.....
: Thanks in advance for any help.
: Ed Knutson

richard.hawkins-at-usarec.army.mil.49529.49528
Rick Hawkins

Post by Rick Hawkins »

: I am hoping to locate the diameter of the Bull in the Smallbore 50 Meter target used in UIT competition. The dimension I am looking for is the one comparable to the 112.4mm of the current 50 meter target or the 102.78mm of the 50 yard target. Perhaps if someone has an old rule book.....

richard.hawkins-at-usarec.army.mil.49530.49528
Rick Hawkins

Post by Rick Hawkins »

The old bull was 12.4mm. It was changed around 1988 to 10.4mm.
richard.hawkins-at-usarec.army.mil.49531.49528