Problems with RWS CA100

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Duitsman

Problems with RWS CA100

Post by Duitsman »

I attend a military school in Illinois and participate in the Rifle Team. We have a number of RWS CA100's and, while they are perfectly accurate rifles, they, or at least their air cylinders, have been dieing. Nothing else is wrong with the rifles, the compressed air cylinders just give out and stop working. We have contacted a number of local shops and have not been able to get any helpful information, so I thought I should appeal to the rest of the target shooting community. My questions are these:
1. Has anyone here ever owned an RWS CA-100?(Even the dimmest ray of hope is appreciated)
2. Has anyone else ever had problems like this with a CA-100? If so, how did you resolve it?
3. Does anyone know where to get parts for them?
Squareoff48-at-aol.com.49505.0
Len

Re: Problems with RWS CA100

Post by Len »

I would imagine that anyone that works with HPA tubes could help you.
Overtime dirt, gunk and just age force those things to fail. Check with Pilk here or you can contact a fellow named Alan Zasadny at (847) 838 0187. He does all kinds of modifications to said tubes and might be able to help, if he has the time.

GaryN

Re: Problems with RWS CA100

Post by GaryN »

Contact Airgun Express. They are the importers and service station for RWS in the US.
Gary