pilksguns?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Robert

pilksguns?

Post by Robert »

Has anyone had any problem in getting them to reply to emails? Ive sent two emails,one a couple weeks ago, and still no reply? Just makes me wary considering I was about to drop 600$ on them. This isnt a negative feedback, just curious if anyone has done business with them.
hazard1234-at-hotmail.com.49380.0
Warren

Funny you should say that...

Post by Warren »

We've had mega problems with email for a week now, sorry to all those who have sent emails, we're not ignoring you. SHOULD be sorted sometime today I hope, will get to you all ASAP. Compounding the problem is we have just had 2 shipments land at once.

Mack Thomas

Re: pilksguns?

Post by Mack Thomas »

: Has anyone had any problem in getting them to reply to emails? Ive sent two emails,one a couple weeks ago, and still no reply? Just makes me wary considering I was about to drop 600$ on them. This isnt a negative feedback, just curious if anyone has done business with them.
I have dealt with them on several occasions and Warren and Scott always go out of their way to help. Warren answered your question. If I sent an email to them and didn't get a response that day, I'd think that they were having technical difficulties and I would call them. They are that good. Don't hesitate buying from them. They will treat you right.
Mark

It's best to call them.

Post by Mark »

It is best to call them. They will take order and usually ship the same day.
I have bought several thousand dollars in equipment from Pilkington's. Warren, Scott and Ronda are great people to work with and I would recomend them over any other dealer. Service and delevery are second to none.
Mark

MANDER6334-at-AOL.COM.49384.49380
Mike Schroeder

Post by Mike Schroeder »

: ...This isnt a negative feedback, just curious if anyone has done business with them.
Hi Our 4-H Group has done business with them, and like them. I met Scott at the Bianchi cup last year. I was probably the only person there who wasn't shooting on Wednesday. I was just going back to see my parents.
Personally I'd like to go visit the store in Tennessee, that area is beautiful. If I remember correctly there is a winery in their town.
Mike
Wichita KS

mschroeder5-at-cox.net.49386.49380
tj

Re: Funny you should say that...

Post by tj »

And fortunately for us, the prices are going down!?!?!?!? Right????
: Compounding the problem is we have just had 2 shipments land at once.

shootingsports-at-ev1.net.49387.49381
LarryW

Re: pilksguns? Definitely!

Post by LarryW »

By now you've gotten plenty of reassurance about Pilkguns and an explanation about the e-mail. Let me add just one more voice telling you that they are great to deal with. Warren has spent hours helping me over the phone. Their shipments are always made promptly. As the saying goes, "Buy with confidence."
lrw-at-bitplayer.net.49389.49380
Len

The exception not the rule

Post by Len »

I think the last e-mail I sent them about a stupid little screw, I got a response back in about an hour.
I would consider spending $1 or $1000 with them with no problem what so ever.

Bill177

Post by Bill177 »

Very knowledgable, very honest. The kind of business you want to support.

bill177-at-airguninfo.com.49392.49380
Dave C.

Re: pilksguns?*

Post by Dave C. »

Buy with confidence, These are stand-up people!
Dave C. in Pa.
: Has anyone had any problem in getting them to reply to emails? Ive sent two emails,one a couple weeks ago, and still no reply? Just makes me wary considering I was about to drop 600$ on them. This isnt a negative feedback, just curious if anyone has done business with them.

JP O'Connor

Buy with confidence from Pilkington's. I have many times and

Post by JP O'Connor »

jpoc-at-acm.org.49415.49380
L.G.

Post by L.G. »

I don't know anyone who wasn't completely satisfied with Pilkguns. Warren has forgotten more than most people know about the shooting sports. And he's willing to share his knowledge with you. My 2 cents.

lennigilbert-at-earthlink.net.49436.49380
Marc Orvin

Excellent support after the sale

Post by Marc Orvin »

I have purchased a few airguns from these fine people. Any time I have had an issue, I have had a prompt resolution by either phone or email. Warren, Rhonda, Scott and Buck are all able to answer just about any question you might have. Buck helped me fix a problem with the dry fire system on my Steyr air rifle over the phone. He has the parts and locations and descriptions of everything memorized and had me running again in less than a minute. You can't find better people to work with than the Pilkington crew.
Richard Ashmore

Post by Richard Ashmore »

If my wife knew how much stuff I've purchased from Warren & Scott, she'd learn how to use it herself- on me|:-)
They're the best- shop with confidence.
GOVTMODEL-at-hotmail.com.49481.49380