Match Database?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Len

Match Database?

Post by Len »

Is there a good place to find local matches that I can go to for air pistol competition?

Rodm

Re: Match Database?

Post by Rodm »

First repost with a heading like "Matches or clubs in the My City area."
Next watch the board. A lot of matches are posted here.
Third try your state Rifle & Pistol orginization, most have a web site.
: Is there a good place to find local matches that I can go to for air pistol competition?

ramadsen-at-iname.com.49257.49252
Len

good advice but not what I'

Post by Len »

I am looking for a match database of local matches, my city and town doesn't matter because I'm looking for ALL local matches, not just near me.
I can list on my hand the local matches in my "city area"...there are none.
As to matches posted here, yes there are some but there are hundreds more that are not posted.
Back in the day the fellow that used to run this forum had a link or ran a match database that you could search by state...maybe it was a link to the texas website or the MIT one I don't remember but that's what I'm looking for that database...maybe it's gone with the old software.
Mack

Post by Mack »

: Is there a good place to find local matches that I can go to for air pistol competition?

Go to usashooting.com and look in the upcoming match listing. You can search in your area for matches.

Steve Swartz

Re: good advice but not what I'

Post by Steve Swartz »

USA Shooting for USA Shooting approved matches.
Shooting Sports USA for NRA approved matches.
Check with shooting clubs in your area for non-approved matches.
Steve Swartz

: I am looking for a match database of local matches, my city and town doesn't matter because I'm looking for ALL local matches, not just near me.
: I can list on my hand the local matches in my "city area"...there are none.
: As to matches posted here, yes there are some but there are hundreds more that are not posted.
: Back in the day the fellow that used to run this forum had a link or ran a match database that you could search by state...maybe it was a link to the texas website or the MIT one I don't remember but that's what I'm looking for that database...maybe it's gone with the old software.

leslieswartz-at-erinet.com.49263.49260
Len

Post by Len »

Does anybody remember the database thing, or have I gone nuts?
It was a link on the forum, up at the top...back when Pilk's was on shooters...and the board was a differernt place. Ahhh I'm probably off my rocker, too much lead in my veins ;)
Thanks to all who provided information.

John Venskoske

Post by John Venskoske »

Contact the NRA's pistol department for a list of tournaments. The Shooting Sports USA list tournaments and a year's worth is only $10.

jvenskoske-at-nrahq.org.49272.49252
Walt

Post by Walt »

How close are you to woburn?

Len

Almost as far as you can be without being in another state.

Post by Len »

: How close are you to woburn?
: : Is there a good place to find local matches that I can go to for air pistol competition?