HIGH PRESSURE AIR COMPRESSOR

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Jeff

HIGH PRESSURE AIR COMPRESSOR

Post by Jeff »

I have a real nice Walter Kidde bench top high pressure air compressor, which has been professionally modified with a 120 v motor that will run off the house voltage. A very compact unit, it is rated 3000 psi @ 2 cfm with the original 28 vdc aircraft motors, it produces about 1.6 cfm with the slight drop in motor rpm. It runs cooler than stock, and will last a lifetime if taken care of properly. It comes with a condenser/filter unit, which is packed by hand with desicant in the upper chamber. The lower chamber is a micronic filter/moisture separator. The unit is capable of much higher pressures, and much care must be taken for safety of over pressurizing cylinders and air guns. The entire unit only weighs aprox 48 lbs, stands about 18" high, and is aprox 10" diameter at the widest area. The unit has an hour meter, and only needs 10 amps of available 115 to 120 vac service. They can be ran off an inverter that is capable of the rated continuous load amps, preferrably one that is at least 1500 watts continuous operation. They can be ran off a generator as well that produces 120 vac with preferrably a 1500 watt rating. These units are military aircraft surplus take-outs, and are built like bricks with steel mortar. Probably the best made portable compressor available. The price is reasonably set for $1800.00, which is a fraction of what they originally cost the US government, and is an investment you'll be proud of. I've sold many of these units, and I haven't had a complaint yet. Every one that has bought one has claimed the awesome performance and durability of these machines. I have a limited number available, and I don't stock them, so get them while they're available. First come, first serve. email me for pics jengle@bigvalley.net

jengle-at-bigvalley.net.49217.0