Pardini P10 questions

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Dave

Pardini P10 questions

Post by Dave »

I found a used P10 in excellent condition. It was just freshly rebuilt, and comes with the original case and accessories. I don't have a clue to what the pistol is worth, or it's specifications. If anyone could give me some information on this pistol it would be greatly appreciated.
TIA
DaveR
Benjonzed-at-msn.com.49121.0
Joe G.

Re: Pardini P10 questions

Post by Joe G. »

Hi Dave, The P10 is a fine piece. The leverage gives you very easy cocking (similar to the IZH-46's) and it is a comfortable gun to shoot albeit a bit light for some tastes. Velocity was rated in the 400 fps range by the factory, the one I have averages 324, maybe newer seals would help boost that a bit. It has a nice trigger and certainly is an accurate pistol. One of the top female shooters in my area has two (one for back-up) and does VERY well with them. When available they usually run in the $300-400 price range (give or take a little). Sounds like you've found a nice one, hope it works out for you, let me know. Joe G.

Josephjfg-at-aol.com.49165.49121
Charles

Post by Charles »

The ones I have played with have shot in the 330 fps range with normal weight pellets. With felt cleaning pellets I suspect it would be higher. :)
Charles

crrmeyer-at-yahoo.com.49170.49165
Joe G.

P.S. Do you need a copy of the manual?

Post by Joe G. »

If you do, let me know and I will make a copy and mail it to you. Joe G.

Josephjfg-at-aol.com.49178.49165
Dave

Post by Dave »

Thanks for the input. I haven't bought the pistol, I just ran into it at the local gun shop.It felt good in the hand and looked to be in great condition. I'm going to pass on it because I would like something with a bit more power. I shoot Ihmsa so I want something that I can shoot out between 10 and 20 yds, outdoors, without having to constantly play with my sight settings.
Dave

Benjonzed-at-msn.com.49222.49121