Has anybody tried Claroxan to help their eye sight?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Bill

Has anybody tried Claroxan to help their eye sight?

Post by Bill »

I saw an ad in a hunting mag for this supplement and was wondering if it works? www.claroxan.com
tj

Re: Has anybody tried Claroxan to help their eye sight?

Post by tj »

I work for the #1 ophthalmic pharmaceutical company in the world and I can assure you that if Claroxan did what is says it does, I would take it myself and so would everyone else. Other than that it is pure BS. But as usual, if YOU think it helps YOU, then by all means take it.
You can get better results by eating a proper diet, get plenty of exercise, were glasses/sun glasses with UV and blue-blocker protection, and keep artificial light in your home and office dim.
You can sure buy a lot of ammo for what that stuff costs!

: I saw an ad in a hunting mag for this supplement and was wondering if it works? www.claroxan.com

shootingsports-at-ev1.net.49123.49104
Jim Masterson

Re: Has anybody tried Claroxan to help their eye sight?

Post by Jim Masterson »

I dont work for any kind of opthalmic company, but I can tell you claroxan has definetly helped with my vision. I first saw the ad in Eastmans Hunting Journal (in October I think), and tried out a bottle-- noticed an improvement within the first month. Since then I've re-ordered twice, and I still notice my vision getting better especially at longer ranges.
As far as eating right, etc-- I really dont want to eat 4 pounds of cabbage per day for something I can get in one pill. I do happen to know alot about farming and soil and I know that even "healthy" foods nowadays have depleted levels of vitamins and minerals due to poor soil-- a plant cant absorb whats not there. Plus I think it has other stuff in it that you cant get from vegetables.
It could be all psychological, Im not ruling that out. But it's definetly hard to argue with the results. As long as it continues to significantly help my shooting, it's worth the money. I'm getting to the age that I need any kind of edge I can get.

jmasterson45-at-lycos.com.49517.49123