Speaking of Pardinis, is this still true?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Jeff

Speaking of Pardinis, is this still true?

Post by Jeff »

The archive has (from three years ago) the question:
"What's the story on the Pardini K2? It's won medals, it's cheap, but most seem to like the Steyrs or Morinis. What's the deal?"
And the answer:
"The K2 is a great gun... but folks buy Morini for the electric trigger and the fine balance. New Steyr, FWB, and Walther APs have recoil-reducers, which the Pardini does not."

Is this still true, or have things changed? I can't find info like this on the web sites for the Pardini gun. Anyone know of current comparisons on these fronts?
william

Re: Speaking of Pardinis, is this still true?

Post by william »

Funny thing about the Pardini- it doesn't have all the latest bells and whistles, but you never see a post that starts with "Help, I have a problem with my K2." The trigger adjustments are relatively easy to make. They stay where you set them. The Morini electric trigger is in vogue nowadays, but the Pardini set to the same weight feels lighter to me. The standard model is quite nose-heavy, so if you're not a muscleman I recommend the short version. Just my opinion.
politt-at-1stcounsel.com.49041.49032
tj

Re: Speaking of Pardinis, is this still true?

Post by tj »

What is price on K2?

: Funny thing about the Pardini- it doesn't have all the latest bells and whistles, but you never see a post that starts with "Help, I have a problem with my K2." The trigger adjustments are relatively easy to make. They stay where you set them. The Morini electric trigger is in vogue nowadays, but the Pardini set to the same weight feels lighter to me. The standard model is quite nose-heavy, so if you're not a muscleman I recommend the short version. Just my opinion.

shootingsports-at-ev1.net.49044.49041
Bill177

Price info

Post by Bill177 »

http://www.nygord-precision.com/
for more information.
I have a K60 (model prior to the K2) with the Nygord Turbo-Comp. It is simple, reliable, shoots far better than do I, has fine adjustable grips that happen to fit me perfectly, and no recoil.
bill177-at-airguninfo.com.49069.49044
Jim

Re: Speaking of Pardinis, I agree

Post by Jim »

Your comment is so true! I have a K2 (short model!) and it's great! I have shot and competed with the Steyr LP10 and LP1, Feinwerkbau compressed air and Morini. But, when it came time to pay, the Pardini was my choice. We each may pick one over the other, but it's nice to have all these great choices :)
Jim
PS: Here's one bell/whistle: Nygord sells the very effective "Turbo-comp" for various APs including Pardini. They really work and they're only about $50!!
: Funny thing about the Pardini- it doesn't have all the latest bells and whistles, but you never see a post that starts with "Help, I have a problem with my K2." The trigger adjustments are relatively easy to make. They stay where you set them. The Morini electric trigger is in vogue nowadays, but the Pardini set to the same weight feels lighter to me. The standard model is quite nose-heavy, so if you're not a muscleman I recommend the short version. Just my opinion.

james.buckland-at-converse.edu.49110.49041