10m reduced targets for CF and SP?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Stan Pace

10m reduced targets for CF and SP?

Post by Stan Pace »

Does anyone have a source for CF and Std Pistol targets reduced appropriately for 10m? It looks like I'm finally getting my 5-shot AP, and I'd like to do some work with it.
Have the white bars been removed from the RF target?
TIA
Stan
Len

Something to try

Post by Len »

You can download software and print your targets, basically applying a numerical value of reduction to the ring diameters.
The program below calculates trajectory but also has a user defined target creation program.
If you are interested in buying targets, check with Cibles Targets.
www.targets.ca
or call 819-778-8857
He sent some samples of different reduced targets for my last order...he may have them...and if you live in the US the targets are NAFTA exempt from duty.
David Levene

Re: 10m reduced targets for CF and SP?

Post by David Levene »

: Have the white bars been removed from the RF target?
Not yet, although it is probable (about 95%) that it will happen as from 1 January next year.
At the same time the size of the black on the RF target will be reduced to 200mm, the same as the 25m & 50m precision target. The scoring rings will (still 95%) will stay the same sizes as the current RF target. This means that the 8 ring will be part black and part white.
dalevene-at-blueyonder.co.uk.49014.49009
Bob LeDoux

And, Free Pistol for Dry Fire

Post by Bob LeDoux »

According to my calculations, you can cut out a 10 meter air pistol target at the 8-ring border, paste it to the back of the target. This will give you about the black area for free pistol, reduced to 10 meters.
Stan Pace

Thanks, guys (NT)

Post by Stan Pace »