World Masters Games

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Don

World Masters Games

Post by Don »

I thought I would update you folks on the 2005 World Masters Games in Edmonton, Canada. I attended a registration kick-off event Jan. 27th and you can now register on line or ask for the booklet with all the details, etc. Their web site, just in case you don't know it, is www.2005worldmasters.com. Check out the site for more details. But, in case you were wondering, there are quite a few shooting events that should satisfy most everyone. There is Clay Target, broken down into 5-year groupings beginning at 30 for men and women. Fullbore/Highpower in F-Class mainly in 10-year groups for men and women. Pistol in 10-year groupings for men and women with ISSF and NRA events and disabled in 10m air pistol. Smallbore/Air Rifle in 10-year groups for men and women and several disabled events as well. They even added an any sight prone event for those who have problems with their eyes and iron sights.
These are great events to take in. I have attended 3 so far and this one will be my 4th.
If anyone wants a brochure, send me a #10 SASE and I will get one off asap. Hope to see some of you up there next year.
bawilli-at-attglobal.net.48810.0