TJ

Look what wont be on ebay long...

Post by TJ »

Item number: 3657813558
shootingsports-at-ev1.net.48708.0
TJ

OK, how long have I been asleep?

Post by TJ »

When did ebay start allowing REAL air guns?

shootingsports-at-ev1.net.48710.48708
Mark

Re: Look what wont be on ebay long...

Post by Mark »

IIRC, they've always allowed real airguns. At least, I've seen others on there before. Isn't this the fixed cylinder Morini?
: Item number: 3657813558

pdeal

Re: OK, how long have I been asleep?

Post by pdeal »

They don't allow them but with many millions of auctions I am sure they can't find them all. Lots of stuff gets through. I once saw an auction for a "1903 springfield barrel" a closer look at the picture showed it was a barreled action. It was never noticed by the ebay gestapo.
pdeal-at-mylanlabs.com.48717.48710
Theodore L. Summers

Re: OK, how long have I been asleep?

Post by Theodore L. Summers »

Ebay only allows Airsoft, Paintball and Toy guns. Because of the hugh exposure an item gets on Ebay people will try it. Auctions seem to get crazy high prices on this site also. And you are correct they do not seem to be able to catch them all. I understand Ebay will not allow a seller to sell for a month if caught selling an item not allowed.
summers358-at-adelphia.net.48718.48717
Michael

Post by Michael »

Yes, it is the fixed cylinder model. It seems a little over-priced IIRC.
: IIRC, they've always allowed real airguns. At least, I've seen others on there before. Isn't this the fixed cylinder Morini?
: : Item number: 3657813558

Mark.

Post by Mark. »

I've actually handled this pistol and considered buying it before it was listed on ebay. Since I had some extra cash from selling another pistol I decided to go for a new one instead. This particular pistol is in quite good condition. The grip is virtually unmodified but remember that they had fixed palmshelves in that vintage. Palmshelf adjustment is via Dremel or filler. Electronics are the older 15V style. The pistol has been re-sealed by a Morini dealer and functioned well when I last saw it.

Mark.

BMS

Post by BMS »

Last Week their was a T/C frame on Ebay.
It got thru because it was listed as a set of grips.
Buy the grips and get a T/C Contender frame for free.
Starting bid was -$225.00.
How's that for a twist ?????

denniss-at-burntmill.com.48751.48708
Len

A fellow from Germany

Post by Len »

constantly is selling Walther P-22 frames without serial numbers. Also sells the individual parts to complete the whole gun. Ebay sees NOTHING wrong with it because he does the same thing, the frame is the "grip". Just like a glock "grip" is the frame.
The guys issue is, it's not illegal for him to sell...and somehow e-bay buys that. He's also a power seller or something...so if he does something illegal, that's ok.
TJ

Well it lasted quite a while, but it is gone now! Too Bad!

Post by TJ »

I was hoping that ebay might have changed but I guess still not air guns allowed except the soft stuff.

shootingsports-at-ev1.net.48919.48708