Exciting news, FWB P40 will be in the US next week

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Len

Exciting news, FWB P40 will be in the US next week

Post by Len »

The price lists are out, the flyers have been circulated, the guns are being shipped and should be here in the US in about a week.

Mark

Re: Exciting news, FWB P40 will be in the US next week

Post by Mark »

Honestly, I don't see the big deal. What's so great about this air pistol?
: The price lists are out, the flyers have been circulated, the guns are being shipped and should be here in the US in about a week.

Paul

How come the P40 isnt even mentioned on FWB's site??

Post by Paul »

: The price lists are out, the flyers have been circulated, the guns are being shipped and should be here in the US in about a week.

paul-at-figlialaw.com.48643.48614
DaveS

Re: Exciting news, FWB P40 will be in the US next week

Post by DaveS »

The A&W website is usually over a year out of date. They were still listing the P30 long after the P34 had replaced it.
I took a closer look at the brochure copy. They do in small print mention that the barrel is ported. It's not mentioned elsewhere nor do the photographs reveal any porting. They still use the word seperator for the comp. Near as I can tell though, there are two vertically oriented slits. Maybe there are others below that you can't see as easily keeping with A&W's conviction of non-directional "Seperation".
dfs

Len

To me any new guns are exciting

Post by Len »

As well it's a bit of a throw back to an "older school" style with the exposed barrel.