Dihydrogen Oxide Warning

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

akihmsa

Re: Let's drop this thing, most of us have

Post by akihmsa »

The rest of us have been having fun with you Jeff, guess you figured that out now ;~) the blank posts were oops's maybe caused by a nervous disorder due to lead LOL!: I've long since got my answer (no one has experience with them or recommendation, so I'll just try a few brands.)
: I withdraw the question. Let this thread end.

Richard

Re: Let's drop this thing already

Post by Richard »

Another option Jeff is an electronic trainer like a Rika then you actually don't have to shoot any projectile.
Joseph

OK...the first time they did it, it was funny....

Post by Joseph »

but this is just rediculous.
At least when the man show lead a protest against women's sufferage, they did it at malls and supermarkets, where women would be found. The reason it was funny was because of the image of soccer moms signing a petition to eliminate "the atrocity of women sufferage."
what does shooting have to do with water that anything doesn't share with it...?
Jake

Re: Dihydrogen Oxide Warning

Post by Jake »

I like the misspelling of "catastrophe." That's always charming.
Steve

Post by Steve »

A quick visit to http://www.dhmo.org will leave you thinking about how many idiots believe everything they read on the internet - a place where anyone (including myself) can pose as a professor and write about crap.
Angie

I second Len

Post by Angie »

Dihydrogen Oxide, if anyone knows anything about chemistry only means that it's H2O. and i think that everyone knows that H2O is water. So go ahead and get as much Dihydrogen Oxide you can get. preferably 8 oz. a day. :)

Raemond -at-aol.com.49209.48009
Angie

I second Len

Post by Angie »

Dihydrogen Oxide, if anyone knows anything about chemistry only means that it's H2O. and i think that everyone knows that H2O is water. So go ahead and get as much Dihydrogen Oxide you can get. preferably 8 oz. a day. :)

Raemond -at-aol.com.49210.48009
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

well, i have to tell you that this has disgusted me. After looking at the Dihydrogen Oxide Warning site, and having a wonderful laugh, i showed it to all of my friends. I think it took the - at longest - a minute or two to figure out what some of you are yet to be sure of:
DIHYDROGEN OXIDE IS WATER!

sweetnsour876-at-hotmcail.com.49309.47997