Ft. Benning PTOs

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

LarryW

Ft. Benning PTOs

Post by LarryW »

Does anyone know where I can get scheduling information for the PTOs at Ft. Benning? I emailed Bill Wayda in December. His reply indicated that he would not be handling them this year, but that he would pass my name along. I haven't seen anything as yet. And one more thing -- what does PTO stand for? Thanks.
lrw-at-bitplayer.net.47461.0
John Wolfe

PTO Dates

Post by John Wolfe »

The dates that have been approved in 2004 by the Army for use of the Ft. Benning range for PTO's (and some associated events) are:
Jan 17, Feb 7, Mar 6, Apr 3, Jul 17, Sep 11, Oct 2, Nov 6, and Dec 11.
I also have a PTO Entry form that I will send youl
: Does anyone know where I can get scheduling information for the PTOs at Ft. Benning? I emailed Bill Wayda in December. His reply indicated that he would not be handling them this year, but that he would pass my name along. I haven't seen anything as yet. And one more thing -- what does PTO stand for? Thanks.

wolfejohne-at-cox.net.47465.47461
Mako

PTO = Preliminary Try Out .nt

Post by Mako »

: Does anyone know where I can get scheduling information for the PTOs at Ft. Benning? I emailed Bill Wayda in December. His reply indicated that he would not be handling them this year, but that he would pass my name along. I haven't seen anything as yet. And one more thing -- what does PTO stand for? Thanks.

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.47468.47461
Shari

Re: PTO Dates

Post by Shari »

Can any one tell me is there a sight I can go to and print out a enry form or something?

Shariwallace-at-charter.net.48934.47465
Shari

Re: PTO Dates

Post by Shari »

: The dates that have been approved in 2004 by the Army for use of the Ft. Benning range for PTO's (and some associated events) are:
: Jan 17, Feb 7, Mar 6, Apr 3, Jul 17, Sep 11, Oct 2, Nov 6, and Dec 11.
: I also have a PTO Entry form that I will send youl
: : Does anyone know where I can get scheduling information for the PTOs at Ft. Benning? I emailed Bill Wayda in December. His reply indicated that he would not be handling them this year, but that he would pass my name along. I haven't seen anything as yet. And one more thing -- what does PTO stand for? Thanks.
I have a good question, Is there a signt I can go too and get a print out entry form or something?

Shariwallace-at-charter.net.48936.47465