Air Match 600 pistol. Questions.

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Bjørnar

Air Match 600 pistol. Questions.

Post by Bjørnar »

I have a friend with a Air Match 600 airpistol. We are seeking the original manual. Or a description of stripping the pistol. It seeems like a o-ring or something has to be replaced. To little air is coming out!
Is it possible to get replacement parts to this pistol?
If I want to buy it, what is a decent price? (In working condition of course..)
bjornar-at-iogm.no.46701.0
Joe G.

Re: Air Match 600 pistol. Questions.

Post by Joe G. »

Hi Bjornar, I do have an owner's manual and would be glad to make you a copy if you like. It includes an exploded view schematic and parts list in addition to some basic disassembly instructions. I do know that airgunsmith Randy Bimrose does work on the Air Match pistols. Velocity should be around 400 fps if it is working properly and should be quite consistent. It is a fairly hard gun to cock since you do not have good leverage and it requires a bit of force. In fact the only pistols I know that are tougher to cock are the Walther LP2 and LP3. I think the easiest approach is to lay the pistol on it's side on a flat service when you are going to compress the side lever. The CU600 does not show up that often on the used market, a working one in good condition should probably be in the $300-400 price range. Best regards, Joe G.

Josephjfg-at-aol.com.46725.46701
Agustin Radillo

manual de walther lp 3

Post by Agustin Radillo »

: Hi Bjornar, tengo un dueño manual y estaría alegre hacerle una copia si usted tiene gusto. Incluye un diagrama esquemático y una lista de piezas de la vista detallada además de algunas instrucciones de desmontaje básicas. Sé que el airgunsmith Randy Bimrose trabaja en las pistolas del fósforo del aire. La velocidad debe ser alrededor 400 fps si está trabajando correctamente y debe ser absolutamente constante. Es un arma bastante duro a amartillar puesto que usted no tiene buena palancada y requiere un poco fuerza. En hecho las únicas pistolas que sé que que son más resistentes amartillar es el Walther LP2 y LP3. Pienso que el acercamiento más fácil es poner la pistola en él es lateral en un servicio plano cuando usted va a comprimir la palanca lateral. El CU600 no demuestra para arriba eso a menudo en el mercado usado, un funcionamiento uno en buenas condiciones debe probablemente estar en la gama de precio $300-400. Recuerdos, Joe G.

agustinradillo-at-hotmail.com.47075.46725
David Goble

Re: Air Match 600 pistol. Questions.

Post by David Goble »

: Hi Bjornar, I do have an owner's manual and would be glad to make you a copy if you like. It includes an exploded view schematic and parts list in addition to some basic disassembly instructions.
Hi Joe;
I would like a copy of this manual. As I am about to buy one. Thanks
degoble-at-nella.net.au.48127.46725