FS/T CMP H&R M12 New in wrapper

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Bill Poole

FS/T CMP H&R M12 New in wrapper

Post by Bill Poole »

Do you all remember about 4 years ago the CMP sold off a bunch of H&R M12's?
They are heavy smallbore target rifles, they seem to be well made except the stock looks like it what rough cut from a 4x6.
They were absolutely new, made in 1984 and stored. Many, but not all, came with new Redfield sights. I have one that has never been out of the wrapper.
I have heard the gun could be worth as much as $600 or $700 and the sights as much as $300. (I will not separate them)
It is not an Anschutz and hopefully has more collector than shooter value.
I am interested in obtaining a really nice air pistol for the ISSF game. And guess what.... one appeared on this board....
So, I am considering selling this M12, but i might consider a trade for a target pistol of some type.
(CMP sold Remington 541X's at the same time, I have one of those I might sell/trade too.)

Poole
bill@poole.com
602-405-0717
http://arizona.rifleshooting.com/

bill-at-poole.com.41660.0
Brian

Re: FS/T CMP H&R M12 New in wrapper

Post by Brian »

Didn't CMP sell them for $300, $250 for Jr. shooters?
Bill Poole

Post by Bill Poole »

: Didn't CMP sell them for $300, $250 for Jr. shooters?
it was something like that.... a real bargain it seemed!
like I said, I'm hoping they have increased in resellable value due to collector interest... but that might be wishful thinking...
just testing the waters...
Poole

bill-at-poole.com.41676.41666
d30dude

Post by d30dude »

It is wishful thinking. I just bought one from a local gun shop still new in the box for $295 plus tax, with sights.
By the way, if you think you can get $300 for the Redfield smallbore sights, email me. I'll sell you several sets for $250 each. You can make $50 on each.
: : Didn't CMP sell them for $300, $250 for Jr. shooters?
: it was something like that.... a real bargain it seemed!
: like I said, I'm hoping they have increased in resellable value due to collector interest... but that might be wishful thinking...
: just testing the waters...
: Poole

d30dude-at-yahoo.com.49057.41676