hammerli international 208 o 211

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

tito

hammerli international 208 o 211

Post by tito »

hi, I got a hammerli international, I want to know if is 208 o 211, what is the diference,the mine is the early 80´s and have a G prefix and two screws in the trigger and one more above the magazine place,and the trigger stop is in the inside the frame.
jim

Re: hammerli international 208 o 211

Post by jim »

: A photo would be nice. The 208 should have the front strap serated. The front sight ranp is slimmer on the 208.
I cant think of any other main differences.
But look closely at the frame. Take the slide off and look at the point on the left side near the breach. This is a common location for cracking.
Its not terminal if you stick to standard velocity ammo. You might even have it welded if you wanted to.
Anyway that is my 2 cents worth. I hope you got a good one and many 10's in the future.
jim

jimfabanich-at-attbi.com.41191.41180
tito

Post by tito »

jim . the front strap is serated and the frame its no cracking,I use eley ammunition.¿my pistol is two stage trigger?: : A photo would be nice. The 208 should have the front strap serated. The front sight ranp is slimmer on the 208.
: I cant think of any other main differences.
: But look closely at the frame. Take the slide off and look at the point on the left side near the breach. This is a common location for cracking.
: Its not terminal if you stick to standard velocity ammo. You might even have it welded if you wanted to.
: Anyway that is my 2 cents worth. I hope you got a good one and many 10's in the future.
: jim

e_jvaldez-at-hotmail.com.41210.41191
tito

Post by tito »

sorry jim: Iam from mexico,sorry for the english,how I tell you, the frame its no cracking, the front strap is serated,I use eley and aguila ammunition standard velocity,this pistol is the best I fired. ¿this pistol is two stage trigger?
jim

Post by jim »

: Sounds like a 208 to me.
Good luck and good shooting to you!!!