Aguila 22 short match

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Lonnie

Aguila 22 short match

Post by Lonnie »

Have any rapid fire shooters used this ammuntion or could rate it in relation to RWS, Fiocchi, CCI std, or CCI CB's for speed/reliability/cleanliness?
lonniemeyers-at-hotmail.com.41126.0
Jerry

Re: Aguila 22 short match

Post by Jerry »

: Have any rapid fire shooters used this ammuntion or could rate it in relation to RWS, Fiocchi, CCI std, or CCI CB's for speed/reliability/cleanliness?

Ive not shot the short, but shoot the Rifle Match and SE, which is a subsonic round,both in LR, they both shoot very well.
This ammo is probably one of the best kept secrects going in 22 ammo. Its Eley primed and is made in Mexico in a new, state of the art facility. It is consistant, accurate and clean , plus a real bonus, cheap in relation to usual match ammo.

nthe10ring-at-aol.com.41128.41126
Doug Godwin

Post by Doug Godwin »

: Have any rapid fire shooters used this ammuntion or could rate it in relation to RWS, Fiocchi, CCI std, or CCI CB's for speed/reliability/cleanliness?
I tried a couple of boxes in my Pardini Schumann and it was not reliable -- my experience with the LR ammo has been good, and I was disappointed in the RF shorts. Maybe I got a bad batch....
Doug.

dggodwin-at-oakland.edu.41136.41126
Bob

Post by Bob »

I shot about 3 cases in my Pardini Schumann and had no problems. It is dirty compared to CCI.
iceman-at-tcnet.net.41137.41126