New National Jr. AP record /behind scenes support

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Barry Markowitz

New National Jr. AP record /behind scenes support

Post by Barry Markowitz »

"15 year old Sean Ragay shot a 564!" was the fantastic message I received tonite from Mako with the indication that this will soon be certified by USA Shooting as a legit national record. Beside the young man's dedicated practice, family encouragement, and Mako's support, I also heard that Sean had a productive visit last week with Bubba's Bullhead City, Ariz pal, Seaton Thomas (gripmaster extraordinaire) after which Sean's father shared that they both noticed the groups seemed to be tightening up. Sounds like Sean has a great team behind him and will be another Southern California shooting Olympian. Nurturing our junior shooters and helping them burst on the scene is how our sport will survive, grow....and hopefully develop personalities that will move our sport toward Mainstream appreciation.
newsphotohi-at-hawaii.rr.com.41125.0
Mako

Sean turned 16 last month ... still a J2 .nt

Post by Mako »

: "15 year old Sean Ragay shot a 564!" was the fantastic message I received tonite from Mako with the indication that this will soon be certified by USA Shooting as a legit national record. Beside the young man's dedicated practice, family encouragement, and Mako's support, I also heard that Sean had a productive visit last week with Bubba's Bullhead City, Ariz pal, Seaton Thomas (gripmaster extraordinaire) after which Sean's father shared that they both noticed the groups seemed to be tightening up. Sounds like Sean has a great team behind him and will be another Southern California shooting Olympian. Nurturing our junior shooters and helping them burst on the scene is how our sport will survive, grow....and hopefully develop personalities that will move our sport toward Mainstream appreciation.

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.41130.41125
Matt

what about Chris Morris

Post by Matt »

I thought he shot a 570 something. Do they have it broken into J1, J2, and J3 as well?
Mako

Re: what about Chris Morris

Post by Mako »

Kelly Morris and Neal Caloia were both J1 when they shot their 577's, Sean is J2

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.41146.41145