Tau 7 bulk fill and ...

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

John Kitchen

Tau 7 bulk fill and ...

Post by John Kitchen »

Hi, new guy to the board, glad I found it. I just got a used Tau-7. Some questions please.
1) It came with two adapters for Co2 but no bulk fill tank or bulk fill adapter. Do I have to use Tau equipment or can I get a more readily available paint ball adapter and fill tank, or what are my options?
2)While it works great,it looks like it was used quite a bit. Is there anything I should do preventive maintainence wise?
I used to do competitive shooting with .22's (20 years ago). Powder guns require me to travel to shoot, with 4 kids and a business I hadn't been out in years. I've picked up a Gamo Compact, Powerline 747, IZH-46M and now the Tau. I'm shooting 50 to 100 rounds per day and look foward to competition as soon as some of my "rust" falls off!
Some friends scoff when I tell them I want to compete with airguns, and I always ask the same question; "how many rounds did you fire off last week"?!
ibisimon-at-hotmail.com.40942.0
Bill177

Re: Tau 7 bulk fill and ...

Post by Bill177 »

Go to www.airguninfo.com and click on "Information" on the left side. This will take you to a section with some Co2 specific information and some stuff about the TAU-7.

airgun-at-despammed.com.40946.40942