FWB Sight Inserts

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

RFW

FWB Sight Inserts

Post by RFW »

What's the best source for clear and tinted front sight inserts to fit an FWB?
rfwhatley-at-engineer.com.40923.0
Gaines Blackwell

Re: FWB Sight Inserts

Post by Gaines Blackwell »

Our host should be fine as are all competition dealers. Ray McDougall of Victoria BC makes them and sold then through his site...www airgunsonly.com but he sold his retail business....gtb
: What's the best source for clear and tinted front sight inserts to fit an FWB?

gtblackwell-at-charter.net.40928.40923
GaryN

Post by GaryN »

: What's the best source for clear and tinted front sight inserts to fit an FWB?
Call Pilkingtons, then Neal Johnson
GaryN

Post by GaryN »

Gaines
I think Ray only sold the 18mm inserts for the 300, not the 22mm inserts for the later FWBs.
Gary

: Our host should be fine as are all competition dealers. Ray McDougall of Victoria BC makes them and sold then through his site...www airgunsonly.com but he sold his retail business....gtb
: : What's the best source for clear and tinted front sight inserts to fit an FWB?

Gary

Re: FWB Sight Inserts, addition

Post by Gary »

: : What's the best source for clear and tinted front sight inserts to fit an FWB?
: Call Pilkingtons, then Neal Johnson

You also need to tell them what rifle, cuz the insert size could be different.
The FWB-300 uses an 18mm insert, same as the Anschutz.
The later FWB use a larger insert in a 22mm sight. The confusing part for me was that the insert is not 22mm in diameter, it is the ID of the front sight that is 22mm in diameter.
I don't know when FWB switched from 18mm to 22mm front sights.
Gary

j,edwards

Post by j,edwards »

Beeman www.beeman.com has a decent selection. I just got some from them.

qayakpak-at-attbi.com.40969.40923