Morini 162E

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Ed

Morini 162E

Post by Ed »

I just recently purchased a very nice Morini 162E target pistol and would like to find an English Manual if there is such a thing. And if not, can anyone help me with an information site on this fine target pistol. I of course, have figured out how to shoot it, but would like to know the gun inside and out. I would also appreciate any assistance in finding a website with information on how to use the pistol like the pros, I want to learn 10 meter pistol shooting and can't seem to find very much information on this great sport.
Please help me out!
Thank You! Ed
jjme-at-earthlink.net.40919.0
Mark Rogers

Re: Morini 162E

Post by Mark Rogers »

Ed,
I too have a Morini 162E that I puchased from Scott last March. While I can't help you much with a manual, I can tell you however that many of your questions can be answered right here, and on the Pilkguns home page. Especially look at the Hitchhikers files on 10M shooting and the TenP files. There is much to be found there.
Another spot is Don Nygord's page. He has a section full of helpful articles as well.
I am sure there is much more others can help you with. These are good places to start, and as I live in the middle of nowhere with no other 10m shooters around, Target Talk is my main source of information.
Good luck.
Mark

: I just recently purchased a very nice Morini 162E target pistol and would like to find an English Manual if there is such a thing. And if not, can anyone help me with an information site on this fine target pistol. I of course, have figured out how to shoot it, but would like to know the gun inside and out. I would also appreciate any assistance in finding a website with information on how to use the pistol like the pros, I want to learn 10 meter pistol shooting and can't seem to find very much information on this great sport.
: Please help me out!
: Thank You! Ed

mrogers-at-esu9.org.40920.40919
TCK

Post by TCK »

Basically the 162E is identical to their later model 162EI, only that the cylinder is fixed to the frame and filling is at the front.
For a general specification of the AP, you can find the information on the Gehmann site,
http://www.gehmann.com
For the tuning, adjustment of the AP, look at this host's other site, the Ten Ps. and as the sports of 10m AP, you can have all the information on the ISSF website under rules and regulations.
Enjoy your shooting and the Morini, you will never regret about it.

Bill MacDonald

Post by Bill MacDonald »

: I just recently purchased a very nice Morini 162E target pistol and would like to find an English Manual if there is such a thing. And if not, can anyone help me with an information site on this fine target pistol. I of course, have figured out how to shoot it, but would like to know the gun inside and out. I would also appreciate any assistance in finding a website with information on how to use the pistol like the pros, I want to learn 10 meter pistol shooting and can't seem to find very much information on this great sport.
: Please help me out!
: Thank You! Ed
I have a Morini 162EI manual in english. If you would like a copy I can email,fax or mail you a copy.
macbet9-at-comcast.net.40963.40919